Monday, September 22, 2008

One last one

Okay, in case you didn't think I updated enough today, there's still more!

I have a few hours in the computer lab between classes, which is a good amount of time to spend updating, especially after I took so many pictures this weekend.

I had a few pictures that didn't make it into the photoset from earlier, because they weren't a part of the actual Gay Paris search. In wandering around I stumbled upon a few personal points of interest


A really dark picture of Vicky and I at Saint Sulpice


Pierre Herme, a shop famous for it's macarons. The line was out the door on Sunday afternoon while we walked from Saint Sulpice to Saint Germain des Pres.



Shakespeare and Company!

And my personal favorite:

Sandwich Grec! mmmmmmmmmm gyro with french fries. This thing was the size of my head and was only 4,50€
My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

In case you haven't noticed, I updated a TON today, so definitely keep reading, there are lots of new posts!

No comments: