Saturday, November 8, 2008

Clean Up Weekend crew

So my mom's family is all gathered at the northern homestead for "clean up weekend" and I am missing out. I won't really miss the cleaning, the raking, the cold, taking the dock in, or any other work-like activities. I do, however, miss my family and I'm bummed that I'm not seeing them

So for those of you at clean up weekend (and those of you who are not) I made this really awkward video. It's hard to take yourself seriously doing something like this, so I'm trying really hard not to laugh and I acted like an idiot. What can I say, I really was as uncomfortable as I look. But it's the thought that counts, right?



Anyway, I really miss you all and good luck with all the leaves! I want to see pictures, and since I'm not there I'm counting on Allison and/or Hayley and Amelia to deliver!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that was adorably awkward my dear. i did not take any pictures but allison definitely has one of me in waders (that's right i got to take in the dock!!!).