Wednesday, December 17, 2008

RIP PowerBook

My computer really is on the verge of death. It won't stay on for more tha 45 minutes at a time. As such, you'll just have to keep watching my blog once I get home to see pictures about my last days here. I'll try to get my Rouen update done on the computers here at school before I go, and maybe write about Saturday (I don't have pictures from the day but it was great anyway) soooo yeah. Just letting everyone know.

Also, the big news here that no one seems to know about:
Explosives Found at Paris Department Store
A package of dynamite planted in a luxury Paris department store was found and removed by the police on Tuesday, rattling the nerves of Parisians at the height of the Christmas shopping season.


It ended up being a few sticks of dynamite tied together with no detonator. It was still a big deal tehre, though, and when I walked past BHV later in the day there were way more police around than usual.

No comments: