Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tree climbing

You guys.

I am so good at tree climbing.

Nope, not really. It was fun, but for awhile my rope wasn't working, so I would managed to drag myself about 3 feet into the air and then would slide down the rope. After that problem was eventually resolved I was exhausted from all of my climbing nowhere. I only made it about as high as the lowest branch in the tree, and the only pictures of me climbing are of me dangling right above the ground.

So I am pretty much awesome. And then I decided that it was way too hard to climb to the top of the zipline, so I didn't do it. I still had an awesome time though, and I wish I knew where I could go tree climbing in the States because I know people (Bryana, Jamie) would have a blast with it. I wish the Sorbonne kids could have come too, but c'est la vie.




I made another Facebook album of these, but it's once again public so you don't need an account to see.

No comments: